Which are the best daily habits for a healthy life? Which are the less indicated ones? In case you decided to live a healthy life we recommend you to pay more attention to apparently insignificant daily activities but which on the whole play an important role for your health.
Try to answer to the following questions:
What does your breakfast consist in – some doughnuts grabbed in a hurry before going to work?
What about lunch: some junk food from the nearby fast food?
What do you do after a day of work: do you spend the entire evening lying in front of the TV?
Do you feel like you are permanently under pressure or stress?
If the majority of your answers are affirmative we recommend you to stop for a second and think of your lifestyle and how it affects your health.
Specialists inform that the rapid pace of modern life affects us all sooner or later and it is important to know that it is better to prevent than to fight against a disease.
Researches have proven that there is a strong connection between our state of mind and our physical health.
Here are 4 bad habits which you should avoid :
1. Smoking: it is the first of a long list of bad habits which strongly affect your health. It causes cancer and may be the cause of some very serious hearth problems.
2. Fast food and red meat ( when eaten excessively): they contain some large quantities of cholesterol , animal fat, salt and calories. It would be perfect if you could eliminate from your diet other products such as chips and doughnuts.
3. Sedentary life: if you have a long program which implies spending a lot of time at the office , if you move from place to place only by car , you should rapidly change your attitude and start making some physical exercise.
4. Avoiding regular visits to the doctor: visits to the doctor should be made on a regular basis because they are capable of telling you if you suffer from some kind of disease and how you can fight it.
And here are 4 good habits for your health:
1. Healthy diet: eat cereals for breakfast. Eat as many fresh fruits and vegetables as possible. Try to replace white bread with dark bread made of cereals and red meat with white meat and fish.
2. Open space activities: turn off the TV and computer and go out for a walk. Take the stairs instead of the elevator. Start making some physical exercises because even a few minutes a day make a difference.
3. Annual visits to the family doctor.
4. Relaxation: specialists recommend various ways of coping with stress. It is indicated to have a hobby, to occupy your free time with a pleasant activity. Spend more time with your friends and socialize more.