It is said that Jennifer Lopez did for her “back” side what Pamela Anderson did for her “front” side if you know what I mean. In the last decade, breasts and butt received more attention specially because music or movie stars as Beyoncé and Jennifer Lopez had some plastic intervention to shape up their booty. The most recent invention celebrities turn to for having a curved butt is the Brazilian Butt Lift.
For most cultures, a round, fighting-gravity butt has been considered a symbol of female beauty, a sign of vitality and fertility. Nowadays, more than ever, a curved, perfectly shaped butt is a must for all women, whether they are VIPs or simple housewives. To be loved and liked by a man, a woman must have a curved and sensual butt like that of a 15-year-old girl, so it’s understandable why in our society lots of women go to the plastic surgeon and ask for a Brazilian butt lift. However, what most women don’t know is that the Brazilian butt lift is a vague name that includes all the procedures of butt lifting. So, in order to know what exactly you should ask from your plastic surgeon, let’s see what are the most famous procedures because each procedures offers different results and the perfect choice must comply to your own needs and wishes.
1. Removing the excess of skin
2. Implants (made from silicone, these implants are introduced sub muscular and subfascial within the butt, the incision being hidden in the fold between buttocks) require a longer recovery and there may be some problems with the body accepting them. However, the results are the most obvious.
3. Fat Injections is an excellent option because your butt will have a natural look, there is no risk of allergy or rejection. This method has double advantages as it requires a liposuction of the extra fat from your love handles and the injection of that fat in your buttocks. The procedure is designed to fill the upper quadrant of your buttocks so that the butt appears lifted and perky. The resulting effect is that the woman appears more attractive and sensuous.
4. Liposuction is done when the fat on your butt is not properly distributed.
5. Suture Suspension Butt Lift is one of the newer options of lifting the butt. Some people prefer this surgery because it is less invasive and at a lower price than other butt lift surgeries. The procedure provides instant and natural results with very short recovery time, and can be reversed at any time. Only a local anesthetic is required and the patient will have no scars. The surgeon will place a few tiny incisions in the patient, and then using a long thin needle will insert the sutures and secure them to the bone. The secret is in the suture design, which has small cones or a row of tiny sharp notches that will grab the tissue and hold it up. This will lift the sagging tissue and skin of the buttocks for a firmer and fuller appearance.