Sexual dysfunctions refer to problems which occur during the sexual act, interfering with the sexual satisfaction of those involved in the specific activity.
While studies reveal that sexual problems occur on a regular basis, it is a known fact that many people tend to hide this problem.
Luckily, many of these problems can be treated so it is very important that couples share to each other whatever problem they are facing and afterwards follow the advice of a doctor.
The most frequent problems of sexual nature that men experience are:
– ejaculation problems
– erectile dysfunctions
– sexual inhibition
The causes of sexual dysfunctions are of physical and psychological nature.
– hearth conditions
– problems of hormonal nature
– alcohol abuse
– narcotic substances
– side effects of certain drugs
– marriage problems
– constant feeling of guilt
– effects of some sexual traumas
Both women and men are affected by problems of sexual nature. Among the most frequently affected ones there are men over 50 years old.
Most of these dysfunctions can be cured by treating the psychological or physical problems which were the main cause.
The main types of treatment are :
– Medical treatment : consists in prescribing drugs such as Cialis, Viagra or Levitra which can improve sexual performance by increasing the blood flux within the penis.
– Mechanical Implants
– Psychological therapy
– Education and communication : open dialogue with the partner can be extremely useful for living a healthy sexual life