On Christmas, everybody puts on weight but there are some fast tricks that will help you lose weight just in time for New Year’s Eve Party. Do not worry, we are not going to advise you to follow a strict diet, as we all know it is not healthy, but we will advise you to apply these tricks to avoid starvation.
– Eat at the same hours every day;
– Run / jog at least 10 minutes or work out for an hour at the gym;
– Say NO to fats and sweets, alcohol and soda ;
– Have dinner before 7 p.m.;
– Eat more salads, raw vegetables and 2-3 fruits a day;
– Give up snacks, fast-food products, sauces, mayonnaise or processed meat;
– Eat as much as you like without worrying about the caloric intake or the size of your servings the following foods: turkey meat, skimmed dairy products, fish, eggs, pastas, cereals, rice, vegetables and green leafs, all cooked as simple as possible, on the grill, boiled or steamed;
– Eat a bowl of soup and use tomato sauce as a base for your cooked meals;
– Throw away everything that may tempt you;
– Go to the grocery and buy healthy fresh foods;
– Drink ginger tea before every meal but make it yourself from ginger roots. Ginger contains healthy enzymes that accelerates the digestion of proteins;
– Try to eat as much chili peppers as you can because according to researchers, this type of peppers boosts your metabolism, burns out calories and reduce your appetite. It’s high content of capsaicin stimulates the production of endorphins and adrenaline and speeds up your metabolism after each meal;
– Drink coffee and tea. A cup of black sugar-free coffee (or with just half teaspoon of raw or brown sugar or with a bit of Stevia rebaudiana extract) can help you burn more calories according to a study published in Physiology & Behavior. It seems that metabolism can be increased up to 16% after the intake of a cup of coffee (decaf coffee doesn’t have the same effect) or green tea.
– Eat more porridge at breakfast. Add chopped fruits and nuts/almonds/sunflower raw unsalted seeds to your porridge and consume it only at breakfast because it will make you feel fed for a long time and it will give you the energy you need for the day;
– Eat at least one avocado daily. This fruit contains healthy fats that boost your metabolism, not to mention that it is rich in nutrients that are essential for your health.
Stick to these tricks and you will look amazing in your party outfit. On New Year’s Eve you are allowed to indulge yourself with all the goodies the party buffet has to offer and you shouldn’t feel guilty about it as the next day you can apply these tricks again.